Your personal data is important to us
Rototilt protects your personal integrity. We want to tell you how we handle your personal information in providing our services and products. With the new European data protection regulations (GDPR), the stipulations for the processing of personal data by business are more stringent.
When you contact us to purchase a product or service, for example, you accept our personal data policy and our processing of your personal information. You also agree to Rototilt’s use of electronic communications channels to send you information.
You can read our personal data policy in full here.
For questions about privacy and data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Which information do we collect?
Data is collected online and offline through several different channels, such as websites, social media, contacts by phone or email, and at events/trade shows. We may combine personal data collected in one way with personal data collected in another way.
You may directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself and your company in a number of different ways. It may be that you submit a query about a product or service that we sell, when you order something from our website, indicate that you want to receive newsletters, interact in our social media, buy, lease or receive financing, or when you contact us by email, conventional mail or phone. This information may include:
- Personal and contact information - name, date of birth, personal ID number, invoicing and shipping addresses, email addresses, mobile phone numbers, position in your company, etc.
- Payment Information - invoicing information, bank account number, etc.
- Products/services information - Details about the products or services you have purchased/shown interest in purchasing.
- Financial information - any credit, debts or negative payment history.
- Historical information - past purchases, payment and credit history
- Device Information - e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform, and screen resolution
- Geographic information - your geographic location
The information you provide to us, which we collect about you, as well as information about the products/services and the financial information, is generally necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us. While the other information we collect is generally necessary for other purposes, as described below.
Who might we share the information with?
We might provide necessary information to the relevant authorities if we are required to do so by law or if you have agreed to us doing so.
Rototilt will not sell the information collected to third parties.
Where do we process your personal information?
Rototilt processes data within the EU/EEA. Rototilt takes all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection.
How long do we save the data?
We retain data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data were collected, or to fulfil our commitments and as long as required by statutory retention periods, in particular regarding accounting requirements.
Your rights concerning access, correction and deletion
Rototilt keeps a record of all personal data processing operations handled within the company and also has a representative appointed to promptly manage your rights.
- You have the right to request a copy of the data Rototilt has about you and to verify this information.
- You have the right to correct any incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
- You have the right to request deletion of your personal data in the event that the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. However, there may be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting portions of the data. These obligations may be due to accounting and tax legislation. What we do then is block the data that we are required to save, from being used for purposes other than fulfilling such legal obligations.
Cookies and similar techniques