Grapple module RG1050
Robotilt's Grapple module is an efficient picking and handling tool which makes your excavator even more versatile, and can be used for most types of grapple tasks: pipe laying, paving, light sorting, etc.
The Grapple module has rounded prongs which close fully and are also removable. When you supplement your Rototilt® with a Grapple module, you have an efficient, integrated tool that neither affects height nor limits the bucket movements when the Grapple is not in use. A "friend" that is always there by your side. Ready for action when you need an extra hand.
Some of the advantages
- Good grip – Powerful curved grapple prongs (three-finger prongs) give extremely steady grip; nothing will come lose or turn.
- Generous grip width – opens out to a maximum.
- The quick coupler and Rototilt® model govern the choice of grapple.
- Quick installation/removal (can be retrofitted to an existing Rototilt® with a prepared attachment fitting).
- Robust grapple prongs.
- Heavy duty piston rods – robust design withstands wear and shock.
- Compact and low weight – slimline design without unnecessary weight.
- Pilot-operated check valves – maintain grip even if pressure suddenly drops.
- Easy to service – on-site lubrication or Grapple module removal avoids downtime.
|Item number||4301486 4301486|
|Weight||185 kg 185 kg|
|Max hydraulic pressure||25 MPa 25 MPa|
|Grapple force, max open||12 kN 12 kN|
|Grapple force, jaw to jaw||21 kN 21 kN|
|Max lifting capacity||1300 kg 1300 kg|
|Attachment frame||S80, QC80 S80, QC80|
|A||674 mm||674 mm|
|B||270 mm||270 mm|
|C||300 mm||300 mm|
|F||515 mm||515 mm|
|G||1178 mm||1178 mm|
|H||1064 mm||1064 mm|
|I||975 mm||975 mm|
|J||757 mm||757 mm|
|K||609 mm||609 mm|