FOR EXCAVATORS 6-12 TONNES. The tiltrotator R3 is adapted to an increasingly popular segment in the excavator market and can handle higher machine weights up to 12 tonnes.
The R3 is available with ICS - Rototilt's smart control system - the markets most flexible. Add the SecureLock™ option, which confirms that the attachment is correctly coupled, and you have one of the world’s safest tiltrotators.
Key advantages of the R3 are the smart design with integrated swivel (with the options of a High Flow Swivel and electric swivel), enhanced hydraulic connections as standard (ORFS), fully integrated central lubrication and load-holding valves on the tilt cylinders. The hydraulic system is developed to operate at up to 250 bar for maximum performance.
- Extensive options when it comes to the selection of control systems and configuration
- ICS – a user-friendly and reliable control system with extensive flexibility
- SecureLock™ – confirms engagement and continuously monitors locked attachment status
- RPS – position sensors compatible with the industry’s leading excavating systems
- Efficient hydraulics and the tiltrotator’s low weight help minimise the machine’s fuel consumption
|Machine weight||6000 - 12000 kg|
|Max standard bucket volume||0.5 m³|
|Max bucket width||1500 mm|
|Max breakout force’||81 kN|
|Max. breakout torque||85 kNm|
|Weight (from)||290 kg|
|Tilt angle (2x)||40°|
|Rotation speed (1 turn in)||7 s at 50 l/min|
|Working pressure||25 MPa|
|Max return pressure||2 MPa at 90 l/min|
|Recomended hydraulic flow min||45 l/min|
|Recomended hydraulic flow max||75 l/min|
|Nr of lubrication points||6|
|Turn torque||6600 Nm at 25 MPa|
|Tilt torque singe-acting cylinders||21500 Nm|
|Tilt torque double acting cylinders||26500 Nm|