The RT20B is the Rototilt tiltrotator in the 3-6 metric ton segment. It provides a smooth, responsive and more economical operation. The smart design also allows pressure and return lines to be connected on either the right or left side to fit all makes of excavator.
- Fuel efficiency
Thanks to the improved design, your machine will work more efficiently with reduced fuel consumption and lower power losses.
- Material selection
Best performance and lightest weight with components of the highest quality.
RT20B - Maximize performance and economy
- More responsive operation thanks to an improved hydraulics solution with the new tilt function moved out along the cylinder.
- Low weight through carefully considered materials choices and smarter design.
- Distributor block for single-point lubrication shielded by protective cover.
- The ability to connect pressure and return lines on either the left or right side means the model fits all makes of excavator (specified when placing order).
- Technically improved hydraulic motor for extended service life.
- Minimized pressure drop means lower fuel consumption.
- Improved harnesses mean more reliable operations and minimized risk of cable breakage.
- Its ability to connect pressure and return lines on either the left or right side to fit all makes of excavator.
- Improved economical operation with valves optimized for rotation and extra functions.
- Ease of service through improved access.
- Extended service life and optimal operational conditions achieved through the newly designed swivel.
|ICS with autocalibration||-|
|ICS with SecureLock™||-|
|Double-acting with load-holding valve||-|
|HFS - high-flow swivel||-|
|ILS - central lubrication|
|ILS - central lubrication||✓|
|Wheel and track control|
|Machine weight||3000 - 6000 kg|
|Max bucket width||1200 mm|
|Max breakout force’||45 kN|
|Max. breakout torque||38 kNm|
|Weight (from)||145 kg|
|Tilt angle (2x)||40°|
|Rotation speed (1 turn in)||7 s at 30 l/min|
|Working pressure||25 MPa|
|Max return pressure||2 MPa at 40 l/min|
|Recomended hydraulic flow max||40 l/min|
|Nr of lubrication points||5|
|Turn torque||3900 Nm at 25 MPa|
|Tilt torque double acting cylinders||14400 Nm|