FOR EXCAVATORS 6-12 TONNES. The tiltrotator R3 is adapted to an increasingly popular segment in the excavator market and can handle higher machine weights up to 12 tonnes.
The R3 is available with ICS - Rototilt's smart control system - the markets most flexible. Add the SecureLock™ option, which confirms that the attachment is correctly coupled, and you have one of the world’s safest tiltrotators.
Key advantages of the R3 are the smart design with integrated swivel (with the options of a High Flow Swivel and electric swivel), enhanced hydraulic connections as standard (ORFS), fully integrated central lubrication and load-holding valves on the tilt cylinders. The hydraulic system is developed to operate at up to 250 bar for maximum performance.
- Extensive options when it comes to the selection of control systems and configuration
- ICS – a user-friendly and reliable control system with extensive flexibility
- SecureLock™ – confirms engagement and continuously monitors locked attachment status
- RPS – position sensors compatible with the industry’s leading excavating systems
- Efficient hydraulics and the tiltrotator’s low weight help minimise the machine’s fuel consumption
|Machine weight||13227.74 - 26455.47 lb|
|Max standard bucket volume||17.66 cu ft|
|Max bucket width||59.06 "|
|Max breakout force’||18209.52 lbf|
|Max breakout torque||85 kNm|
|Weight (from)||639.34 lb|
|Tilt angle (2x)||40°|
|Rotation speed (1 rotation per)||7 s at 50 l/min|
|Working pressure||3625.94 psi|
|Max return line pressure||290.08 psi at 90 l/min|
|Min hydraulic flow||45 l/min|
|Recommended hydraulic flow||75 l/min|
|Number of lubrication points||6|
|Turning torque||4867.91 lbf-ft at 3625.94 psi|
|Tilt torque singe-acting cylinders||15857.59 lbf-ft|
|Tilt torque double acting cylinders||19545.4 lbf-ft|