The RT20B is the Rototilt tiltrotator in the 3-6 metric ton segment. It provides a smooth, responsive and more economical operation. The smart design also allows pressure and return lines to be connected on either the right or left side to fit all makes of excavator.
- Fuel efficiency
Thanks to the improved design, your machine will work more efficiently with reduced fuel consumption and lower power losses.
- Material selection
Best performance and lightest weight with components of the highest quality.
RT20B - Maximize performance and economy
- More responsive operation thanks to an improved hydraulics solution with the new tilt function moved out along the cylinder.
- Low weight through carefully considered materials choices and smarter design.
- Distributor block for single-point lubrication shielded by protective cover.
- The ability to connect pressure and return lines on either the left or right side means the model fits all makes of excavator (specified when placing order).
- Technically improved hydraulic motor for extended service life.
- Minimized pressure drop means lower fuel consumption.
- Improved harnesses mean more reliable operations and minimized risk of cable breakage.
- Its ability to connect pressure and return lines on either the left or right side to fit all makes of excavator.
- Improved economical operation with valves optimized for rotation and extra functions.
- Ease of service through improved access.
- Extended service life and optimal operational conditions achieved through the newly designed swivel.
|Machine weight||6613.87 - 13227.74 lb|
|Max bucket width||47.24 "|
|Max breakout force’||10116.4 lbf|
|Max breakout torque||38 kNm|
|Weight (from)||319.67 lb|
|Tilt angle (2x)||40°|
|Rotation speed (1 rotation per)||7 s at 30 l/min|
|Working pressure||3625.94 psi|
|Max return line pressure||290.08 psi at 40 l/min|
|Recommended hydraulic flow||40 l/min|
|Number of lubrication points||5|
|Turning torque||2876.49 lbf-ft at 3625.94 psi|
|Tilt torque double acting cylinders||10620.89 lbf-ft|