FOR EXCAVATORS 6-12 TONNES. The tiltrotator R3 is adapted to an increasingly popular segment in the excavator market and can handle higher machine weights up to 12 tonnes.
The R3 is available with ICS - Rototilt's smart control system - the markets most flexible. Add the SecureLock™ option, which confirms that the attachment is correctly coupled, and you have one of the world’s safest tiltrotators.
Key advantages of the R3 are the smart design with integrated swivel (with the options of a High Flow Swivel and electric swivel), enhanced hydraulic connections as standard (ORFS), fully integrated central lubrication and load-holding valves on the tilt cylinders. The hydraulic system is developed to operate at up to 250 bar for maximum performance.
- Extensive options when it comes to the selection of control systems and configuration
- ICS – a user-friendly and reliable control system with extensive flexibility
- SecureLock™ – confirms engagement and continuously monitors locked attachment status
- RPS – position sensors compatible with the industry’s leading excavating systems
- Efficient hydraulics and the tiltrotator’s low weight help minimise the machine’s fuel consumption
Enter specificationsfor a custom product sheet.
|Machine weight||13230 - 26455 lb|
|Max standard bucket volume||18 cu ft|
|Max bucket width||59 in|
|Max breakout force’||18210 lbf|
|Max breakout torque||62695 lbf-ft|
|Weight (from)||639 lb|
|Tilt angle (2x)||40°|
|Rotation speed (1 rotation per)||7.0 s at 13 gpm|
|Working pressure||3626 psi|
|Max return line pressure||290 psi at 24 gpm|
|Min hydraulic flow||12 gpm|
|Recommended hydraulic flow||20 gpm|
|Number of lubrication points||6|
|Turning torque||4868 lbf-ft at 3626 psi|
|Tilt torque singe-acting cylinders||15860 lbf-ft|
|Tilt torque double acting cylinders||19545 lbf-ft|