The R6 tiltrotator is especially designed for excavators between 15-24 metric tons. A first-rate powerhouse that in common with the other the tiltrotators, stands up to tough, long-term use. A big advantage is that you can use the ICS smart control system, the automatic QuickChange™ coupler and the award-winning SecureLock™ safety solution – all in one unified system.
The updated model has several improvements:
- New worm gear for even smoother operation and less friction.
- A rotary sensor in the end section for more accurate positioning together with RPS.
- New high-pressure seals and smarter nipples
- Beefier construction with new lower radial bearings in bronze
The updated R6 tiltrotator also provides all of Rototilt's other unique benefits:
- An oil-filled rotor housing cast in a single piece for maximum lubrication and minimal wear, which means very long service life.
- Rototilt's control system (ICS) boosts your tiltrotator with smart functions and outstanding user-friendliness, enabling both productivity-enhancing automation (RPS) and market-leading safety (SecureLock™) in one and the same system.
- Simpler maintenance and longer service life thanks to integrated carrier plates, improved central lubrication (ILS) and a new type of hydraulic coupling.
Your tiltrotator as a part of Rototilt QuickChange™
With QuickChange™ you can change hydraulic tools without leaving the cab. With QuickChange™ on both the tiltrotator's attachment frame and the quick coupler beneath, you can automatically connect or disconnect your tiltrotator or tools for the job at hand without even leaving the cab. You can also mount your tiltrotator directly on the machine and get QuickChange™functionality for the quick coupler to quickly change hydraulic tools. The SecureLock™ safety solution is integrated with the quick coupler.Read more about Rototilt QuickChange™.
|Machine weight, max||17000 - 24000 kg 17000 - 24000 kg|
|Max bucket width||1800 mm 1800 mm|
|Max breakout force||170 kN 170 kN|
|Max. breakout torque||255 kNm 255 kNm|
|Weight (from)||460 kg 460 kg|
|Tilt angle (2x)||40° 40°|
|Rotation speed (1 turn in)||7.0 s at 65 l/min 7.0 s at 65 l/min|
|Working pressure||25 MPa 25 MPa|
|Max return pressure||2.0 MPa at 90 l/min 2.0 MPa at 90 l/min|
|Recomended hydraulic flow max||95 l/min 95 l/min|
|Nr of lubrication points||8 8|
|Turn torque||8600 Nm at 25 MPa 8600 Nm at 25 MPa|
|Tilt torque singe-acting cylinders||44500 Nm 44500 Nm|
|Tilt torque double acting cylinders||56600 Nm 56600 Nm|
The products in the photos may have additional accessories and features. Technical data and weights may vary depending on the configuration and equipment. We reserve the right to change specifications or designs without prior notice and assume no responsibility for any actual errors that may occur. There may be variations in product programs and equipment standards between the markets. For more information concerning current product specifications, local adaptations and special equipment, please contact your nearest sales office.