Next-generation machine couplers
No chain is stronger than its weakest link. We offer contractors an optimised package with machine couplers, tiltrotators, control systems and tools. All parts of the chain are designed for harsh conditions and to interact with each other. With QuickChange™ in your machine coupler, you'll be even more productive and can make hydraulic tool changes without leaving the cab.
Rototilt presents a new generation of powerfully dimensioned machine couplers. Rototilt machine couplers provide a perfect combination of wear resistance, optimised excavation geometry and safety.
Rototilt machine couplers minimize the risk of loose or dropped tools thanks to the award-winning SecureLock™ safety solution incorporated in the couplers.
As each excavator has its own excavation geometry, an adapted machine coupler is dimensioned to retain this.
Rototilt machine couplers are manufactured with a frame of tempered cast steel with a broad grip for long service life. A heavy-duty locking wedge construction gives you a quick coupler completely free of play, with well protected and few component parts.
The machine couplers are optimised for the ICS control system in combination with SecureLock™ but can also be combined with Rototilt's other control systems.
- QuickChange™ for coupling hydraulic tools without leaving the cab
- The SecureLock™ safety solution ensures that tools are always correctly coupled
- Engineered for large breakout forces
- Locking cylinder even retains its grip on the tool with pressure drops
- Play-free design with powerful locking wedges
- Large contact surfaces counteract wear