The perfect tiltrotator for those heavier job such as earth-moving and road work. Optimised for excavators between 23-32 tonnes. A major advantage is that you can use the ICS smart control system, the automatic quick coupler system QuickChange™ and the award-winning SecureLock™ safety solution - all in a single system.
The updated model has several improvements:
- New worm gear for even smoother operation and less friction.
- A rotary sensor in the end section for more accurate positioning together with RPS.
- New high-pressure seals and smarter nipples
- Beefier construction with new lower radial bearings in bronze
The R8 tiltrotator also provides all of Rototilt's other unique benefits:
- An oil-filled rotor housing cast in a single piece for maximum lubrication and minimal wear, which means extremely long service life.
- Rototilt's control system (ICS) boosts your tiltrotator with smart features and user-friendliness, enabling both productivity-enhancing automation (RPS) and high safety (SecureLock™) in one and the same system.
- Easy service and long service life thanks to integrated carrier plates and high-quality hydraulic couplings.
Your tiltrotator as a part of Rototilt QuickChange™
With QuickChange™ you can change hydraulic tools without leaving the cab. With QuickChange™ on both the tiltrotator's attachment frame and the quick coupler beneath, you can automatically connect or disconnect your tiltrotator or tools for the job at hand without even leaving the cab. You can also mount your tiltrotator directly on the machine and get QuickChange™functionality for the quick coupler to quickly change hydraulic tools. The SecureLock™ safety solution is integrated with the quick coupler.Read more about Rototilt QuickChange™.
|Machine weight, max||50705 - 70550 lb 23000 - 32000 kg|
|Max bucket width||79 in 2000 mm|
|Max breakout force||44960 lbf 200 kN|
|Max breakout torque||243395 ft.lb 330 kNm|
|Weight (from)||1609 lb 730 kg|
|Tilt angle (2x)||40° 40°|
|Rotation speed (1 rotation per)||8.0 s at 18 gpm 8.0 s at 70 l/min|
|Working pressure||3626 psi 25 MPa|
|Max return line pressure||290 psi at 24 gpm 2.0 MPa at 90 l/min|
|Recommended hydraulic flow||28 gpm 105 l/min|
|Number of lubrication points||8 8|
|Turning torque||7892 ft.lb at 3626 psi 10700 Nm at 25 MPa|
|Tilt torque singe-acting cylinders||37540 ft.lb 50900 Nm|
|Tilt torque double acting cylinders||47720 ft.lb 64700 Nm|
The products in the photos may have additional accessories and features. Technical data and weights may vary depending on the configuration and equipment. We reserve the right to change specifications or designs without prior notice and assume no responsibility for any actual errors that may occur. There may be variations in product programs and equipment standards between the markets. For more information concerning current product specifications, local adaptations and special equipment, please contact your nearest sales office.