What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers. These are sent from our web server and saved on your device as set out below. We use different cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser or app.
- Permanent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
- First-party cookies are cookies set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are cookies set by a third-party page.
- Web beacons are small transparent graphic images that can be found in emails.
Similar techniques are techniques that store information in your browser or device in a manner similar to cookies and web beacons.
The cookies we use generally improve the services we offer. Some of our services need cookies to work, while others enhance the services we provide.
Your browser or device usually allows you to change the settings for the use and scope of cookies. Go to your browser or device settings to learn how to adjust your cookie settings. For example, you can choose to block all cookies, accept only first-party cookies or delete cookies when you close your browser.
Keep in mind that some services may not work if you block or delete cookies.
If you have any questions about data protection or cookies, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com