The perfect tiltrotator for those heavier job such as earth-moving and road work. Optimised for excavators between 23-32 tonnes. A major advantage is that you can use the ICS smart control system, the automatic quick coupler system QuickChange™ and the award-winning SecureLock™ safety solution - all in a single system.
The updated model has several improvements:
- New worm gear for even smoother operation and less friction.
- A rotary sensor in the end section for more accurate positioning together with RPS.
- New high-pressure seals and smarter nipples
- Beefier construction with new lower radial bearings in bronze
The R8 tiltrotator also provides all of Rototilt's other unique benefits:
- An oil-filled rotor housing cast in a single piece for maximum lubrication and minimal wear, which means extremely long service life.
- Rototilt's control system (ICS) boosts your tiltrotator with smart features and user-friendliness, enabling both productivity-enhancing automation (RPS) and high safety (SecureLock™) in one and the same system.
- Easy service and long service life thanks to integrated carrier plates and high-quality hydraulic couplings.
|Machine weight, max||23000 - 32000 kg 23000 - 32000 kg|
|Max bucket width||2000 mm 2000 mm|
|Max breakout force||200 kN 200 kN|
|Max. breakout torque||330 kNm 330 kNm|
|Weight (from)||730 kg 730 kg|
|Tilt angle (2x)||40° 40°|
|Rotation speed (1 turn in)||8.0 s at 70 l/min 8.0 s at 70 l/min|
|Working pressure||25 MPa 25 MPa|
|Max return pressure||2.0 MPa at 90 l/min 2.0 MPa at 90 l/min|
|Recomended hydraulic flow max||105 l/min 105 l/min|
|Nr of lubrication points||8 8|
|Turn torque||10700 Nm at 25 MPa 10700 Nm at 25 MPa|
|Tilt torque singe-acting cylinders||50900 Nm 50900 Nm|
|Tilt torque double acting cylinders||64700 Nm 64700 Nm|
The products in the photos may have additional accessories and features. Technical data and weights may vary depending on the configuration and equipment. We reserve the right to change specifications or designs without prior notice and assume no responsibility for any actual errors that may occur. There may be variations in product programs and equipment standards between the markets. For more information concerning current product specifications, local adaptations and special equipment, please contact your nearest sales office.