The R5 is a tiltrotator powerhouse for excavators between 14-19 metric tons.
The updated model has several improvements:
- New worm gear for even smoother operation and less friction.
- A rotary sensor in the end section for more accurate positioning together with RPS.
- New high-pressure seals and smarter nipples
- Beefier construction with new lower radial bearings in bronze
The R5 tiltrotator also provides all of Rototilt's other unique benefits:
- An oil-filled rotor housing cast in a single piece for maximum lubrication and minimal wear, which means very long service life.
- Rototilt's control system (ICS) boosts your tiltrotator with smart functions and outstanding user-friendliness, enabling both productivity-enhancing automation (RPS) and award-winning safety (SecureLock™) in one and the same system.
- Simpler maintenance and longer service life thanks to integrated carrier plates, improved central lubrication (ILS) and a new type of hydraulic coupling.
|Machine weight, max||14000 - 19000 kg 14000 - 19000 kg|
|Max bucket width||1700 mm 1700 mm|
|Max breakout force||140 kN 140 kN|
|Max. breakout torque||200 kNm 200 kNm|
|Weight (from)||410 kg 410 kg|
|Tilt angle (2x)||40° 40°|
|Rotation speed (1 turn in)||7.0 s at 65 l/min 7.0 s at 65 l/min|
|Working pressure||25 MPa 25 MPa|
|Max return pressure||2.0 MPa at 90 l/min 2.0 MPa at 90 l/min|
|Recomended hydraulic flow max||104 l/min 104 l/min|
|Nr of lubrication points||4 4|
|Turn torque||8600 Nm at 25 MPa 8600 Nm at 25 MPa|
|Tilt torque singe-acting cylinders||30900 Nm 30900 Nm|
|Tilt torque double acting cylinders||45100 Nm 45100 Nm|
The products in the photos may have additional accessories and features. Technical data and weights may vary depending on the configuration and equipment. We reserve the right to change specifications or designs without prior notice and assume no responsibility for any actual errors that may occur. There may be variations in product programs and equipment standards between the markets. For more information concerning current product specifications, local adaptations and special equipment, please contact your nearest sales office.